Invenio Retail are looking for talented sales individuals that have a desire to work in an industry that really changes people’s lives. Recruitment can be pretty hard work but the rewards are not just good financially but also emotionally. Knowing you have helped someone get their first job or reach their career goal ambition is highly motivating.
Invenio Retail are looking for talented sales individuals that have a desire to work in an industry that really changes people’s lives.
Recruitment can be pretty hard work but the rewards are not just good financially but also emotionally. Knowing you have helped someone get their first job or reach their career goal ambition is highly motivating.
About Invenio Retail
Despite only being 4 years old Invenio has built up an impressive client list and strong track record of success as a retail recruitment company.
This has happened because we care passionately about what we do, we have clear and honest leadership and a hunger to succeed and satisfy our clients and candidates.
We are seeking to hire a new recruiter to join our successful team working in the retail sector placing candidates in store based management roles and across a wide range of retail head office positions like Buying, Merchandising, Marketing, E-Commerce etc.
We are building an environment that:
- Works with leading organisations - both large and small – across the UK
- Takes pride in our achievements, never forgetting the difference we make in people’s lives
- Attracts professionals, treats them as such and helps build their careers as sector experts and industry leaders
- Rewards performance and celebrates success
- Offers a sense of belonging – a collaborative environment where people feel valued and have fun
What does working in Recruitment involve?
- A lot of time spent on the phone each day
- A strong mindset, handling rejection well is essential – we speak to many people to place one
- Having a great teamwork ethic, we are stronger together – that said being competitive and wanting to achieve your potential is highly encouraged
- Being determined – it can be very hard work and achieving success isn’t always easy
- Have a great memory – we deal with lots of people and companies, the better the memory the easier the job will be
- Being able to build good relationships quickly and remotely
- Commercial acument – you need to be able to think on your feet, look for opportunities and be comfortable negotiating with candidates and clients
- Being able to enjoy the highs and lows, your day can change in a phone call so enjoying the moments of success is as important and moving on quickly from the bad news
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Building relationships with clients
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines)
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person for the employer’s vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidate as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Driven and target motivated
- An interest in the retail sector
- Solid working knowledge of recruitment / retail / sales industry
- Proven billing history within a sales environment
- Someone willing to take and act on coaching / advice
- Telesales experience as this role is 90% telephone based.
- Resilient & tenacious
- Team focused
- Ability to plan and manage own work loads
- Work well in high pressure environment
- Ambitious and seeking a career
If you have a gift for sales or recruiting, or simply a desire to explore a career in recruitment and a passion for changing lives, we want to talk to you.